1.4.16

Weekday wardrobe #2

 Coat - River Island // Jumper - Mint Velvet // Jeans - Topshop // Shoes - Steve Madden
Coat, skirt & boots - Zara // Jumper - New Look 
Coat & Trousers - Zara // Shirt - ASOS // Trainers - Office

As I mentioned in my last post here I took Tuesday off so I only had a 3 day week (can I get a woop woop!) Although I am so busy at work I might have to participate in the cardinal sin of doing some work this weekend.. yuck :( I did stick to my rules of wearing something other than jeans for 2 days a week so go me!

Happy April guys! With the new month I think i'm going to do a spring clean this weekend and also use this awesome technique I found here and start tagging 'maybe' clothes in my wardrobe so I don't forget about them.

23 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, dear!!! I'm totally agree with you!

    Ohn God!!! I'm in love with firts shoes and friday outfit. So perfect :o

    NEW REVIEW POST | Facial cleansing wipes for Mixed and Oily Skins
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfits. Love the last one.
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Thursday outfit looks really chic - office inspiration for me! And Friday looks so stylish!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Thursday look is my fave I think, but I really love those leopard loafers too! Cool roundup!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw I already followed via GFC and Bloglovin'!

      Delete
    2. thanks so much Athena! xx

      Delete
  5. Wow you wore really good looks!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! of course i'd love to x

      Delete
  6. Ah you dress so good! Obsessed with the second outfit, that skirt is dreamy <3 xo
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so pretty! I love your outfits here, they are so casual, yet smart and so well put together :D perfect for everyday! I've followed you on GFC xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Elizabeth that's so kind! x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!