12.3.16

Weekday wardrobe #1

Jumper - Primark // Shirt - Mango // Jeans - River Island // Shoes - Zara // Socks - ASOS

So I thought I'd try a new series on here showing you guys what I wear to work everyday. I can wear whatever I want to work which means I sometimes end up wearing some of my favourite outfits to work and dressing pretty lazy on the weekends were I'm out and walking more (sitting at a desk for 9 hours a day is a great opportunity to wear those shoes that kill to walk in). Since I work really long hours I don't have the time to go location scouting and do a cool shoot on weeknights, so I thought this would be an easier way to show you my looks that are often lost and never shot. 

Don't get me wrong, I do often get stuck in a rut with my work clothes too (jumper, skinnies and boots anyone?) so I'm hoping this will help me to be a little more adventurous. Since I have loads of clothes I don't wear I've decided my new rule (along with the #1 rule to wear a different pair of shoes everyday) is to have at least 2 days a week were I don't wear my beloved jeans. You can see how well I stick to that! 

Anyway - let me know what you think of the post and if you guys are interested in seeing more like this? Bring on Easter when the clocks go forward and I can take all the photos on my balcony (the lighting in my lounge is awful - soz about that)

 Jumper - Mango // Jeans - GAP // Boots - Topshop (selling these on my depop, username; lorisandes)
Dress - ASOS // Boots - Carvela
 Jumper & Sweatpants - Zara // Trainers - Fred Perry 
 Jacket - Mango // Tshirt - Brandy Melville // Jeans - Topshop Binx // Trainers - Depop

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! Loving your wardrobe this week! Those first pair of shoes are amazing and love the dress you wore on wednesday, so cute! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely love for this series to continue, I love how you vary your outfits throughout the week but still keep to your personal style. Thursday's outfit is definitely my favourite!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much I really appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  3. I like monday outfit and thursday also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!