29.3.16

transitional dressing

Kimono - here // Top - here // Jeans - here // Bag - here // Sandals - here

Who else is officially over this crap weather we have been having? We've had snippets of Spring here and there but as soon as I think about packing away my coats 'Storm Katie' turns up *insert rolling eye emoji here*. Anyway, a gal can dream right? I've put together a wish list of what I would love to wear ASAP, get a little shoulder out.. get a little bit of toe out.. it's the perfect transitional dressing! I might need to treat myself to these sandals because I am dying for a mid heel studded black sandal. I guess the Isabel Marant sandal from years ago is still not going away? I am contemplating treating myself to these when they come back into stock but I don't know if I can handle dropping that much money on a sandal.. who do I think I am?

Hope you all had a lovely Easter! I booked today off work too so I've had a dreamy lazy day before the work officially starts again.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments!