24.8.15

the denim short


I think i've gone a bit crazy for ringer tees lately, they're just so versatile! All I seem to have worn this summer is denim skirts, denim dungarees and denim shorts so these tee's fit perfectly with that vibe. Sorry for the super summery post (and my pasty legs), this constant changing weather means I'm switching from summer to winter clothes on a daily basis which isn't great for the blog continuity.

In other news, I'm off to Mykonos with my girls on Wednesday (yay!!). I was hoping to organise some scheduled posts for you since I'll be away but I've not had time, so apologies for the lack of posts on the blog for the next 2 weeks. 


T shirt - New Look // Denim shorts - Topshop (here) // Sunglasses - Ray Ban

2 comments:

  1. Love those shorts !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.fleshandhide.com

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!