9.8.15

Denim button down


Do you ever see something in a store and you're like "omg I didn't know i needed you but now i can't live without you". Well this t-shirt was like that for me. Am I being overly dramatic about a t-shirt? Probably yes, but these 70s style tee's have been all i've worn this summer, and it was on sale! Score. I love these shoes also but word of advice.. pretty painful to walk in (there's no flex in the sole at all). 
Anyway i'm off to watch some Netflix, have a lovely week everyone!  


T-shirt - here (on sale) // Skirt - here // Shoes - here // Sunglasses - Ray Ban

13 comments:

  1. Love that skirt !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sandals!!!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is so pretty Lori! And love your shoes too :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your t-shirt!:)

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so loving this denim button-down skirt trend!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Very casual rocker!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, I am still yet to invest in a denim skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the contrast in this outfit :)

    with love
    www.amasingly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!