22.7.15

My festival look - Latitude


So I was supposed to post this last week but never got chance (story of my life)... Anyway, on Saturday I got the chance to go to Latitide festival with work, and this is to show you what i wore. Sadly i don't own all the items in this - I am still on the hunt for my perfect pair of white velcro trainers (it's been about 1 year) which begs the question - do I splash out now or wait until they're a mainstream trend and get them somewhere cheaper? Eek decisions! Please help.. 

Backpack - here
Dungaress - here
Trainers - here
Bandana - here

3 comments:

  1. I just love this look.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I feel the same about lace up heels- while they're new on the market, they're also expensive... hope you find them somewhere on sale :) xx Maja
    ❤ http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!