15.3.15

The denim dress



So denim has been everywhere lately - mostly thanks to Alexa Chung and her amaaazing range for AG jeans (see here). The sun was out last weekend so I decided to whip out my trusty old Topshop denim dress. There's not much to it really but I love how it looks with my black boots and biker jacket. In summer i'm thinking I can rock it with some cute embellished sandals to switch it up. Excuse the midday sun in these photos, not ideal but hey I was off to London! 




Jacket -Mango // Denim dress - Topshop (old - similar here) // Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim (find here) // Fedora - El Corte Ingles // Boots - Primark (similar here)


7 comments:

  1. This denim dress looks so cool! I adore combo with these boots and hat!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look! Thanks for the visit. Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look. The denim and leather look great together :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/03/blue-lashes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That denim dress is amazing !
    I'm a new follower :)
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!