12.12.10

London Calling



Forgive my terrible blogging, as stated a few posts down my life has been absolutely ruled by uni! I'm very happy to say i'm finished for Christmas now and am currently sitting in the warm at home :D the novelty of living at a house in university has definitely worn off. Heating = expensive. No Heating = unbearable. These were taken a few weeks back on a trip to London, I can't hack the cold so i try to pile on as many accessories/layers as possible to survive, which seems to be nearly all year round in the UK! Tomorrow I'll be putting up the Christmas tree and wrapping my presents, I absolutely lovee this season :D






Coat & Headband; Primark, Jumper; Topshop, Leggings; ASOS, Scarf & Boots; Vintage, Faux Fox Tail; H&M, Bag; Guess, Jewellery; Miss Selfridge, H&M & Accessorize 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!