12.6.10

Hey, i put my new shoes on


I've been waiting for my new shoes to come in the post for weeks now (my fault - I had to send them back cause my feet decided to play the game of being a different size) so I couldn't wait to début them as soon as I got them. Nothing special, just a trip to the cinema with the boy. The weathers been so up and down lately - really humid but not sunny, still, I decided to crack out a summery top to make myself feel better!

I'm off to Centre Parcs next week with a group of friends - can't wait! I just hope the weather holds up







Blazer; Miss Selfridge, Jeans; Gap, Shoes & Bag; Topshop, Watch; New Look


2 comments:

  1. U look great! :)
    Love ur watch...I must buy something from New Look too - cheap and chic ;)


    Best wishes,
    Ievu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) and definitely - there's been a fab sale on!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!